Friday, September 23, 2011

I think I Farkled on myself...

Day 5.
Woke up and went to a place called Olivers for breakfast, had a cold omelet with ham and butter on bread, it was pretty good.  Then picked up a Monster energy drink from a store outside of the college for 1.50 cheap and delicious. Class went 3 hours today however the nice thing about it is we get a 20 minute break in the middle so the teacher can get coffee. Even with the Monster it was rough staying awake for the class. After class Ali, Michelle, Katie and I went to Dominos to grab some pizza cost was 8 euro for half a large mushroom pizza...worth it. Came back and ate it then got a text from Caitlin saying "Watching Greys Now" So i finished my last slice and ran to her room. Greys was solid not ganna lie, just wish they would have had the sinkhole collapse when Hunt was in it. oh and chiefs a tank for taking the fall. But besides the premiere I've decided ill wait til I get home to watch anymore new Greys. Katie Ali and I then took off on the town in search of Michelle when we found her we went to this huge museum where we go 10 floors up and onto the roof to see the city it was one hell of a sight! Making our way back from the museum was a challenge we gladly accepted, even stopped on the way at a grocery store because the ladies were hungry/thirsty. After making it back Michelle and I went to the cheapest grocery store in town, Aldi. They have two workers in the store and all the food is on the crate it came on but it was worth it becuase for a loaf of bread, 8 yogarts, a pop, a 6 pack of tea, ham, salami, cheese and a bag of chips it was less than 8 euro. After walking back I was roasting so I showered and headed down to Ali and Katies room to make some sandwiches and play some Farkle. Four hours later I got my first win after losing to Ali, Katie twice and even the noob Caitlin, wasn't a happy camper for a while there. Also heard some interesting stories regarding "sharting" It was indeed another good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment