Monday, September 26, 2011

Put This In Your Instant Queue

Day 8.

Woke up. Checked Fantasy football right away and the later game scores, cant wait to beat Damien tonight :) May or may not have made me late to class today, oops. After 2 hours of class we had an hour and a half break i went to Aldi, a local grocery store and bought some 2 things of lunch meat, cheese, 6 pack of pop and the total was less than 4 euro, I wish shopping at home was that cheap! Then had to hurry back to the residence and make my sandwich and dress up in business casual, sweater vest was in full effect today. Basically speed walked to the group picture which turned out to be a whole 12 seconds long. Then class for another 3 hours. After class we went back to the residence and gathered our laundry and went to the laundry mat just down the street, got yelled at for sitting on the washer, oops again. Cost 5 euro to wash and 1.50 euro to dry that's expensive I thought. After that adventure Mike Smith and I went to the grocery store again since we ran out of bread when we came back I ironed some wrinkly clothing. Tomorrow we have our last class, which is a test so I'm ganna continue to study for it soon. Sorry you wasted your time reading this blog, todays events weren't anything like all the traveling I've been doing. Kinda sad when the highlight of my day was waking up and checking fantasy football scores. Tomorrow we're going to the diamond district so that should be interesting, so please come back tomorrow i promise it wont be as bland as todays. Oh yeah this song is always on their version of MTV and it's actually catchy, so watch it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE-dwpWpscU

No comments:

Post a Comment